For many special occasions and potlucks this is my go to recipe.
1 (14oz) can of artichoke hearts drained and chopped finely
1/2 cup of mayonnaise
2 8oz packages of cream cheese (room temp)
2T of lemon juice
2T of Minced Garlic (plus/minus to your liking)
16oz of Parmesan, Romano, & Asiago cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a oven-safe 2qt bowl.
- Drain and chop your artichoke hearts into small pieces.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the of the ingredients. Hold back about 1./4 of the cheese blend. Spread evenly into the prepared baking dish.
- Top with remaining 1/4 of cheese blend.
- Bake covered for 20 minutes. Remove the cover, and let the dish bake uncovered for 5 more minutes, or until the surface is lightly browned.
Hope you enjoy.